Halloween Kitties: Free Printable

Hello my friends & happy October!


It's funny, because I'm not really a cat person (they scare me a little bit, to be honest--dog person for life!), but I just had way too much fun drawing these little cats in different Halloween costumes. It could maybe have something to do with my family's great love for the stories in Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, but really, the world may never know.

Anyways, these look cute on a wall in four frames. I prefer them as cute little 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 prints, but they are sized at 4 x 6, 5 x7, and 8.5 x 11, so you can choose the size you would like and print them out to fit your frames.


These prints are for personal use only, and cannot be sold or published on another website.

Have a lovely little day!
Lauren





Comments

  1. It's not even close to Halloween, but I am so glad I found these to use in my home this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment