How to Hand Letter: Cursive Caps


Hello, friends! I am so excited about today's installment of lovely little lettering, because we are transitioning from printed capital letters into cursive! We will work on our capital letters today, and we'll do lowercase on Wednesday. After that, my plan is to go over word formation, flourishes, and writing quotes.


I created another free worksheet for this week. Print it out and let's get started! Once again, you will notice that the letters are written out of order. This worksheet is organized so that we slowly transition from easier, down + up letters to trickier curved letters and looped letters.


Once again, I have created a video to help you as you learn. I apologize once again for my awkward voice. To make things worse, I have a cold and you can totally tell in my voice. Sorry about that! But the show must go on!


[watch in HD]


Stay tuned for our next chapter, lowercase cursive letters! I'll plan to release that on Wednesday. I'm so excited!!

Have a lovely little day,
Lauren

Comments